Vintage Analog meets State of The Art Digital. Best of Both Worlds
STUDIO RATES and POLICIES
Studio Day Rate (without engineer): $300 per day (8 Hour Day)
Average Engineer Rate is $50 per hour when booked for an 8 hour day
Hourly Rate With Engineer is $75 per hour
Call 516-425-6464 for more information, and Package Deals.
Special! 8 Hour day Plus Engineer $500 per day. Ends October 31st.
We require a $100 per day deposit in advance at time of booking. Your deposit will not be refunded if the session is cancelled with less than 48 hour notice.
Media Rates CD-R – $1 DVD-R – $2
We are not legally or financially responsible for items brought into or left on the premises. It is recommended that clients obtain insurance to protect against possible damage expense or loss of article(s) of value left on the premises. This includes master tapes, hard drives, or any media left at Ocean Analog during sessions or before payment.
DIGITAL MEDIA WAIVER: This information is intended to educate Ocean Analog Recording Studio clients about the nature of digital media and also to establish legal boundaries regarding their digital data. Make multiple backups of your data. Unless there are at least two copies of the data somewhere, it is not safe. Three copies are preferred. This is YOUR responsibility! Backup copies of sessions in the digital realm should be made daily during the course of a session and taken home with the artist or producer at night. Post-session backups can be made onto external Firewire or USB hard drives, stored in an online data storage bank or burned to DVD-R or CD-R. There is no certainty that a CD-R or DVD-R will hold data for the long term or that a stored hard drive will play back after sitting for any amount of time, so back up your data to newer media as time goes on. We highly recommend purchasing quality, name brand hard drives.
1. Ocean Analog Recording Studio is not responsible for storing your data or audio tapes during the course of a recording project.
2. Ocean Analog Recording Studio is not responsible for storing your data or audio tapes once the project is completed.
3. Ocean Analog Recording Studio is not responsible for data left on premises, either the dissemination of said data or loss thereof.
4. Ocean Analog Recording Studio is not responsible for educating or instructing any client on the care and safety of digital data.
5. Ocean Analog Recording Studio is not responsible for unrecoverable data, whether it be on analog tape, hard drive, CD-R or DVD-R media.